Nebraska Nurse Practitioners (NNP) invites you to sponsor or exhibit at the NNP 29th Annual Conference, Re-focusing for the Future. This year we are going virtual! We’ve added some exciting options to keep up the engagement with attendees that our exhibitors have always appreciated in the past.
The conference will be held on February 19-20, 2021. Exhibitor day will be on Friday, February 19, and will go from 8:00 a.m. -4:30 p.m. An agenda will be available soon.
NNP will be using the Whova conference app (mobile app and web app) for our attendees and exhibitors. Whova allows you to easily connect with attendees, collect their contact information, network with them, etc.
We plan to have breaks built into the schedule, and there will be also a longer lunch break. In addition, as an incentive for conference attendees to participate in the virtual exhibit booths, we plan to offer a drawing for those who complete an exhibitor passport card. Details will be provided at a later time.
The fee for exhibiting is $750.00 for Pharmaceutical, Corporate, For-Profit agencies, and Non-Profit agencies. If your company does not wish to exhibit but would like to participate as a sponsor, the fee is $400.00.
On behalf of NNP, we appreciate your consideration. We hope that you will take this opportunity to increase your exposure to the healthcare industry by being an exhibitor and/or sponsor at our upcoming conference. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tara Whitmire, DNP, APRN-NP, NNP President
Deb Braun, MSN, APRN-NP, NNP Vendor/Exhibitor Chair
Silver Sponsorship $400.00
- Your name, logo, and website link in the Sponsor list. The sponsor list will have each sponsor’s logo and the logo will link to the sponsor’s website
- Rotating sponsor banner – increased exposure with a sponsor banner.
Gold Sponsorship/Exhibitor $750.00
- Everything included in Silver Sponsorship plus:
- Virtual booth - all attendees will be given several breaks throughout the day on the 19th to visit you on-line.
- Upload photos and videos that showcase your product/service.
- Invite attendees to one-on-one Zoom talks or schedule them for a future time.
- Schedule a time for you to do a live stream at a time that works for you.
- Offer coupons and specials.
- Capture attendee contact information.
W9 form available on request
If you need an invoice prior to payment, please contact Deb Braun listed below. If you are paying by check, complete the registration online and you will be issued a receipt manually (indicating you are paying by check) to complete your registration. After the check is received, you will get information on setting up your Whova account in the Exhibitor room.
Pay online or make checks payable to:
Payee: Nebraska Nurse Practitioners
c/o Deb Braun
12820 Margo Cir
Omaha, NE 68138
Please feel free to contact Vendor/Exhibitor Chair Deb Braun with any questions, ideas, or suggestions. We are looking forward to this year’s new conference format and look forward to engaging with you online! You will receive instructions about a month prior to the event to set up your virtual booth/sponsor information.
Deb Braun Dlbraun517@gmail.com
NNP Vendor/Exhibitor Chair
Here is a link to the Agenda of our conference: