REGISTER BEFORE JANUARY 16TH TO AVOID $50 INCREASED FEE
*We are still planning an in-person and on-demand event!* In order to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 exposure, we are asking all in-person attendees to wear a mask while attending the conference. The conference center staff will be masked during meals and when interacting with attendees as well. There will be hand sanitizer stations located throughout the venue too.
This conference is intended for Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioner students.
- Update advanced practice knowledge of health promotion and disease prevention as it relates to acute and chronic illnesses across the life span.
- Discuss the most current pharmacological and non-pharmacological management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Review current research and the application of research to clinical practice.
- Collaborate with local and nationally known experts with innovative information.
- This year's conference will be available in person and on demand after the conference has concluded. For the courtesy, concentration, and comfort of our participants, we ask that all cell phones and pagers be silenced during the sessions. Breaks are provided for your communication convenience. As a courtesy to participants, infants and children may not attend conference educational sessions.
- The conference will utilize for attendee and exhibitor registration, session info, handouts, speaker questions, evaluations, CE certificates, and exhibitor information. Please refer to the app for the most up to date information regarding sessions, pharmacology credits and handouts. You can print or download handouts for the sessions that you plan to attend from the app if desired. Handouts will be uploaded as they are made available by the speaker to the app.
All sessions are planned to be in person and all sessions will be recorded with the exception of the Skills and Cadaver Labs on Saturday. RX in the agenda denotes pharmacology content. Updates will be posted in .
- Sessions will be available for 30 days after the conference for CE. Please allow a few days after the conference for sessions to be uploaded and available for viewing. The 30 days starts after all sessions are uploaded. Certificates will be emailed to attendees after the conclusion of the on demand viewing period and all evaluations are completed.
- Exhibitors will be on Friday, Feb 18, 2022. Posters will also be on Friday, February 18, 2022. See details below.
- Due to COVID-19, NNP will follow the local DHMs for masking and social distancing. If required by DHMs to change the format of the conference, we will plan a virtual conference. The skills labs will be cancelled and we will attempt to replace them with other sessions if able.
- The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Convention Center in Kearney, NE
- Special conference rate: $116.95/night
- Call to book your room and mention our conference to get the special rate at (308) 237-5971 or (855) 444-5769. The block will be released 4 weeks prior to the conference, so book early.
- This educational activity will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners for approval of up to XX contact hours of accredited education.
Your registration for in-person attendance includes all meals and breaks. If you wish to invite a guest to the Friday night banquet, you are able to purchase tickets with your registration or at a later time, but be cognizant of late dinner reservations, as there will be a late fee associated with it after January 15, 2022.
- Please register on or before January 15, 2022 to avoid an increased registration fee of $50 per registration.
Refunds will be issued after the conference for cancellations made before February 1, 2022. A $50 cancellation fee will be retained. No refunds will be given on cancellations made after February 1, 2022.
For more information or questions about the annual NNP conference, please contact the Education Committee Chairs:
Heidi Kile at email@example.com or (402) 746 0223
Kathy Murphy-Buschkoetter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (308) 470-0903
Kristi Weber at email@example.com or (402) 366-5298